14023 147 Ave NW
Cumberland · Edmonton · Alberta
- 3 beds
- 3.5 baths
- Area: 1400 sqft
- 63 Days on Market
- Availability: Immediate
- Parking: Street
Working single female or international student may applies.
Basement fully furnished rent for $560 per month ~ available now.
One furnished MASTERBEDROOM (2nd floor) with your OWN BATHROOM and walk-in-closet for $600 per month ~ available now.
prefer working female or female student only. We speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka and English.
- utilities and wifi internet included.
- no drug user of any kind, Non-smoker, non-cannabis, non-weed users, no overnight guest and no party
- Bed, bedsheets,blanket, pillows,comforters,study table and office chair provided
- Laundry room and Dryer shared on the same floor
- Portable heaters are included. This is a high energy efficient new house
- fridge, pantry, stove and all electrical appliances
- pots, pans and utensils
- all condiments such as soy sauces, salt and pepper etc...included
- Damage Deposit is a one time fee and will return if nothing is missing and damage to the property.
- care giver, nanny, nurse LPN etc. are welcome (near SHEPHERD'S CARE KENSINGTON VILLAGE, Chartwell Griesbach Retirement Residence and etc..)
- if you are a high school at NAIT, GRANT MCEWAN, ST JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL, LONDONDERRY HIGH SCHOOL, ROSSYLN HIGH SCHOOL, ME LAZERTE HIGH SCHOOL, ST EDMOND HIGH SCHOOL, ROSS SHEPPARD,QUEEN ELIZABETH PUBLIC SCHOOL and O'LEARY HIGH SCHOOL, MacDonald High School.
- located near 137 Avenue 140 Street
- 30-35 minutes to Queen Elizabeth Public School,
- 30-40 minutes to NAIT, Ross Sheppard high school (Bus 128), ME Lazerte High School and U of A (Bus 128)
For the first few days/weeks, we will show you how to use the electrical cooking appliances, bathroom and etc...if you are not familiar. Please ask. We are always happy to help. We will bring you shopping and show you around to get you familiar with the city (Edmonton) until you are familiar and comfortable. Rest assure, we will be there for you.
Thank you for your inquiry.